Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What's running through my head tonight

Just a couple of things I've been thinkin about
Life moves fast.  It feels like it was just yesterday that my belly was bulging with  my little one wiggling around inside.  Now she is on the move, a little tornado, with so much spunk. 

The much needed buffet was found and purchased... oh yeah!!! It does need some serious love (warped wood, broken drawers, etc.) but I can't wait to get started and make an old antique piece functional.

I am tired, been pulling too many late nights. Eyes hurt and head is bobbing.
 
Guys... it is seriously killing me... I am so excited for my new shop that is coming your way, oh so soon.  Been working really hard and it has been a labor of love, so let your friends and family know.

Wow, I am so blessed...

What's running through your mind?  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

meg

meg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...