Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday Thoughts



I often find myself daydreaming in thoughts of wonderment. While I know why I have come here to this earth and I know that my heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are in fact real. There are many other questions that I find are still unanswered for me.  One of these big questions I often find myself searching for the answer to is, what is my purpose? What does the Lord want me to do with my time here? He has indeed instilled certain desires in my heart and mind however I am left feeling a little lost as to what direction to proceed with these desires.  I pray every day that He might show me the way. That He might help me along that path.  I know I can’t just sit around and wait for his direction.  I need to be doing and learning every day and hope and pray that the light turns on when I have come upon the path that he has laid out for me. I thank my father in heaven for getting me this far and for immensely blessing my life.  I have been given so much. Enough blessing to last multiple lifetimes.  I wish to repay his kindness by living up to the potential he has given me and in the way that he would like.  If he shows the way unto me, I will take it and follow Him.

Your thoughts on the subject?

Meg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...