Thursday, October 6, 2011

Frankenstien for lunch

I love hangin' out with my brother Matty, in fact I love it so much that we do a date night every Thursday.  Usually around the month of October we like to center our dates around more festive activities, and considering that Matty loves Halloween just as much as I do, it makes whatever we are doing all the more fun.  No joke, this guy plans next years Halloween costumes on Halloween, and not only for himself but for everyone else around him.  Any ways, today our date consisted of Hocus Pocus (in my TOP 5 favorite movies- I could watch it over and over), UNO (one of Matt's favorite games-yeah, he's pretty competitive), and lastly, these great Frankenstein lunch paper bags.  These are so easy and so much fun. Happy Halloween everyone!!!

 These guys are are seriously stuck like glue. I don't know if it is all the teasing these two do, but Bella loves her Uncle Matty.
 If you can't tell, Matty loves to do anything but smile for pictures. Ha ha...

See you soon.

meg
(PS If you read this earlier... sorry... there was a huge typo error. My computer took out like two to three sentences without me knowing, blahhh.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

how sweet is that? The love of an uncle and his niece...will go on and on! My husband and his niece have a very special relationship and I love seeing them together and now she has littles of her own and she brings them here to visit her uncle Mark! :) Yep...I loved this post today! Making memories is awesome.

Kaisa Bailey said...

I cannot get over Bella's cuteness Meg. Her sitting on Matty's lap makes me want to literally bite her cheek! I miss you guys........

Aileen said...

Awww how cute are they! Also - the Frankenstein paper bags are cute. I love Frankenstein!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...