Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Silver Surprise

Silver, silver, silver. For the last, oh I don't know, month or two, I have been craving a shiny new shirt that is universal in color and cut. After searching high and low, exhausting hands and feet alike, I came up empty handed.  However, despair was quickly replaced with a positive prospect when I ran into a luxurious silver material that was oh so silky, and only a $1.50 a yard.  To add a little icing to the cake, the material had a little stretch to it which would prove to be a shirt that would allow me to move with ease.  After all said and done, I only used 1.5 yards, making my total cost $2.00. Not bad if I do say so myself;)

 Here it is paired with the orange skirt I finished up last week.

Come back soon to see a lamp makeover that will blow your mind:)

3 comments:

Shanea said...

So cute! It looks great with your skirt.

Anonymous said...

That shirt is fab! I really wish I had your talent.

Flor said...

found you at la vie petite link up - I can't believe you made taht shirt! It's beautiful and looks great with that skirt! great job :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...