Monday, May 16, 2011

Bella Shirt with Frill:):):)

Went thrifting, again, and on my way out I passed this adorable gray and pink material that had found its profession as a pillow case. I sat there and stared at it for a a minute or two wondering what I could do with it.  I wanted to see this material on my Bella.  So I got it for $0.50. Once home, I thought about it for a for a bit and once Bella was in bed I got cutting, ironing, and sewing.  Finished it in one night. I decided on a cute frilly shirt with some fun pleats too.  I love it on my cute little lady:) 


 Used some gray buttons I had laying around.
 I also made this little hair flower with left over material.  Super easy: cut out a bunch of inch or two circles, fold them into quarters, and hot glue the center tip to one left over circle until you reach desired fullness. I burned the edges of mine to add a little wrinkle effect.  Then hot a metal hair clasp to the bottom.
 My cute little model:)
I love this little lady:)

meg

2 comments:

Emily said...

What a beautiful model! :) I can see both you and Ashton in her. I love the outfit!

ChaChaCha said...

You never cease to amaze me! So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...