Sunday, April 10, 2011

Something vintage for Bella

So I was pushing the cart through the thrift store on Friday and came upon a small roll of this really cute vintage material. There really wasn't enough there for me to make anything for myself, but the material was so adorable that I had to make something out of it. Plus the roll was only a dollar... sweet. So I snatched it up with a couple of other good finds. Later that night I started cutting, pinning, and stitching with the exceptional break to measure Bells. After the last button was sewed on, I threw "it" in the wash. Bella wore her new DRESS to church today. I hope you like it!!!



 Bella posing for the camera with Daddy's help. I decided to layer with a little onesie on under the dress but as it warms up I will lose the onesie.
Here is a close up of the dress and my sweet daughters pretty face.  I love her two front teeth:):):)

Hope you all like this one, feedback is welcome.

meg

1 comment:

Jenni Austria Germany said...

omgoodness. could she BE any cuter?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...