Monday, January 10, 2011

Some of What I've been up to

Well the holidays were fab... I got to hag out with my favorite people, my family. We went sledding, watched movies, worked out, shopped, sushi(yumm), sewed (a fabulous pencil skirt-I will post a picture soon), got a visit from the new years baby, and much more. The last couple of weeks have been about cleaning, de-junking, and oh did I say cleaning. I am going through a "get rid of all the crap in my life because I don't need it" phase. And this is a wave I really would like to ride. Lately I can't help but find my thoughts wandering to where we will be after May. It is exciting and a little scary. Ashton graduates with his masters in May, something we are both REALLY ready for. However, uncertainty of what will come next flutters in the back of my head every now and then. This, I'm sure, is another faith building experience. We will just have to see;)

Ta ta till later,
meg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...