Thursday, January 6, 2011

Oh the New Year... How I love you!

Well another year has gone by, fast, if I do say so myself. Bringing with it many wonderful and new changes. But I must say how I love when January comes. Yes, I have learned to get past the lull that comes after the holidays. Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays, but I also love that feeling that comes when you clean everything up, and everything feels fresh and new. Somehow the change of a couple of numbers has so much power. New heights to reach or attempt to reach, and so on.

This year I have decided to keep my new years goals personal and private, just one of those years;) But believe me I do have them, hope you all are making goals for yourself this year of 2011.

That's all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...