Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wolf In Sheep's Clothing.

Okay...I really don't like to address politics on this blog, however, recent events have led me to break even my own rule.

Stimulus package??? Yeah Right!!! Has anyone actually read what is in the new quote on quote STIMULUS Package? It is seriously the biggest joke I have yet to behold in my years of adulthood. Last time I checked a stimulus package is supposed to be for the benefit of the economy. You know help the market get turned around by creating jobs, making smart investments, lighting up taxation, and the list goes on. It would appear that this new 819 Billion, that's right, Billion dollar stimulus package is nothing more than a wolf in sheep's clothing. The wolf being, as Wall Streets article, A 40-Year Wish List stated, "every pent-up Democratic proposal of the last forty years." I have nothing against the democratic party, but come on... how stupid do you think the American people are? Do you really think that we will just sit by while the government flat out lies to us. The SOUL purpose of the government is to be the voice of the people. As far as percentages go, I believe only 5%to 10% of the bill goes to stimulus for the market. So where is the rest of the 90 to 95% going to? Well it sure isn't going to create jobs.

And something else that I just can't wrap my head around is.... HOW in the WORLD can anyone seriously expect to pay off DEBT with more DEBT??? Does this make sense to anyone. Come on, think about interest rates people. Do we really want to do that to our children and our children's children and their children (you get what I mean). I hope people realize were the 819 Billion DOLLARS to pay for this bill is coming from. Yep that's right, you guessed it... YOU and other countries that will be sure to slap on an incredibly high interest rate. I guess you could say that everyone else could consider lending us money an investment if you think about how much extra we will end up paying for this bill. It really does make me sick. Why do we allow politicians to fix our money crises??? What I guess I am hoping to achieve is that I have sparked some interest in people to get educated, get motivated, and do something about this train wreck heading our way. For any easy read that really sums up the bill go to http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123310466514522309.html

If you are as appalled as I am, call your state legislature and voice your opinion. WE HAVE THE POWER to stop a terrible mistake. This is our country, let's take care of it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...