Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Progress I Tell You

My stairway filled with white frames on a gray back splash is almost a reality... Well sort of. I am currently livin' in a place that doesn't allow wall's to be painted:(:(:( This is hard for me.  So try to imagine  it when I am in my future house and can actually throw a little color on the wall. Oh... and when all the frames have pictures in them.  I don't know if you guys do this, but I like to bring home old frames with character and then stash them in the closet until I find a use for them. This would seem like a good idea, but what it really leads to is me forgetting about my stash and never doing anything with the frames.  By having the frames up on the wall I have a visual reminder. 
 I glazed some of the frames with a gray glaze and left some just pure white.



To be continued...

Do you see that framed branch, I call it the Giving Tree, I'll tell you why and what you can do with it tomorrow:)
 ta ta
meg

2 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, you work fast! It looks so good! I have a friend that wasn't allowed to paint her apartment so she put fabric up on the wall. Not sure how big your wall is, so that might be pretty expensive, but she put it up with a liquid starch mixture and it pulled down again really easy and it one piece and left no mark on the wall. It looked way cute.

Forever Young said...

Emily,
That is such a great idea. Thanks!!!
meg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...