Saturday, November 5, 2011

The One That Got Away

So this year my hubby drew out a very desirable tag in the bow hunt for any bull elk.  After hiking for just about 2 weeks straight he was able to get a good clean kill shot at one.  Sadly the animal seemed to bleed internally leaving no blood trail.  This was the Elk that he will always remember as 'the one that got away.'  After so much hard work to see him so disappointed, well, it made me pretty sad for him.  So I thought it only fitting that he and I dress up as hunters for Halloween and the little one as a little bull elk. 
'The One That Didn't Get Away'

Made this one just using two colors of felt and a zipper. Was easy peasy.

On another note... the other day I walked into Bella's room and saw this



 Just hangin' out together, yeah her daddy really loves her.

meg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha- Now that is a picture of an awesome daddy! Love it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...