Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas in Disney Land

Who said I have bug eyes...who???
My cute dad.

What a perfect ending.


Yum!!!



Some of my favorite men.


I love you Ashton.


Wow my husband is handsome, Carter you are so dang cute.


Disney Land in a globe. Wow!!!


Almost all of the group.


Now that's what I call cake.


It's a small world.


The Meaker gals just trying to make Christmas magical.


A kiss for you.


Christmas morning in a hotel... Not bad:)


Momma and Meg



My romantic husband.


Is that Ariel in the background.


3 comments:

Emily said...

What a fun trip! I love going to Disneyland at Christmastime. It seems even more magical.
I love the pic of you, Cori, and Tashi.

Jackie Norris said...

Looks like you had a great time! Isn't Disneyland awesome at Christmas time? I love it!

Heather said...

It looks like you had so much fun! My brother actually got married on the 19th and went to Disneyland for their Honeymoon so they were there for some of Christmas too. They loved it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...