Monday, November 17, 2008

A Very Thankful Weekend

I'm a slacker... but don't worry...I didn't forget, I was actually thinking about it all weekend long.
Thankful Sundays:

I am thankful for:
1. Ashton waking up in the middle of the night just pull me closer.
2. The holy ghost, one of my closest companions who is always willing to help me find my way.
3. Nail Polish...come on...what girl isn't thankful for this stuff.
4. Being short...their is this closet at work that has a short doorway, and I am the only one who doesn't have to duck to walk through.
5. Sunday dinners at mom and dad's house...best time ever:) Love my family


Thankful Saturday:

I am thankful for:
1. Cool gals to shop with all day long.
2.Really awesome health food stores that aren't majorly overpriced.
3.Probiotics
4.A neighbor who is a chef who likes to feed Ashton and I all of his special dishes...yum!!!
5.Sunny days in winter
Thankful Friday:

I am thankful for:
1. Cool neighbors who are always up for everything.
2. Google...Endless knowledge at your fingertips. You can be a genius in any department.
3. For Fridays!!! Whahooooooo....... the weekend is here.
4. AM Radio 610 KVNU...I have breakfast to this station every morning....:)
5. The scriptures, no matter what state I might find myself, I can always turn to them and find solace and peace.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I love reading what you are thankful for! You are such an amazing person, and you have a fun mix of spiritual, personal, and happy things you love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...