Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Michael Jackson


I have the funniest Nephew...Last Saturday night, towards the end of Ashton's surprise birthday party, Carter was walking around with one glove on his hand. It was hilarious, you could tell that he thought it was the coolest thing ever. He kept watching his hand with the glove on it while he was walking around the kitchen. Then every now and then he would stop, hold up his hand and start laughing. It was so cute I had to get a picture...You can see him trying to showcase his hand in the picture. Love you Carter Man

2 comments:

Unknown said...

no way, I didn't even know Carter was doing that! Some mom I am. By the way, I love how much you love my kids!

Tashina said...

I love that little man. That same night while I was getting last minute things ready in the kitchen, Carter found those frosted sugar cookies. Before I even knew what he was doing he had painted his face green with the frosting. He was quite proud of his masterpiece. Gotta love that little cowboy! By the way Megs... I have a blog now. I did it for you and Cori!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...