Sunday, December 25, 2011

Holiday Lovin'

Why hello there.... thought you lost me for a while, didn't you???? Nope, I'm still here. Been a bit of a busy bee lately, hence my absents from the blogging world.  I was kind of going into burn out over load, so I knew something had to give for a bit.  I feel like I have been on a whirl wind since Thanksgiving.  But seriously, I have had so much fun over the past month and half with all of the Holiday festivities, especially considering that Ash and I have a little one to share it with:)  What a wonderful time of year.
Here are some of the things I have loved about this winter so far... 

the change of the weather
decorating the house for parties and let's face it, for me too;)
reading on a rainy/snowy day
extra time with family
Christmas lights
re-learning the piano
teaching myself guitar
watching the hubby cuddle with our little lady
Pinterest
singing/listening to Christmas music
working on projects
remembering what Christmas is really about
What do you love about this time of year?
Here are a couple photos of my casa's decor, hope you enjoy;)

 I love how my stairway turned out this year:)


Wasn't super happy with the tree we got this year, or rather how I decorated it... I think my decor is better suited for a full tree.  Oh well, you live and learn right.
This was some fun innovation... sprayed the bottom of the candle holder silver (was gold), then sprayed all of the Christmas greenery nickle and silver.

And let's just say there is a reason I didn't post any pictures of the outside of our humble abode... was definitely not my best work outside... yikes.

Merry Christmas all!!!

meg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...