Saturday, July 16, 2011

Campin' on the Fly

At around noon on Friday, Mr. Ash asked if I wanted to head up the canyon after work for an overnighter. How could I say no? Apart from the wretchedly horrible mosquitoes that like to make a buffet out of my skin, camping is wonderful.  Being "one with nature" can be refreshing, calming, and rejuvenating. It was decided.  We met up with some friends and were on our way.  Get up there and of course, on our daughters first camping trip we forgot to put the memory card back in the camera. Lovely.  It was still a good time and believe me when I say,  the little lady was in dirt heaven.  Chewin' on sticks and pine cones whenever mommy or daddy's backs were turned.  She even had a happening with some sap. That was a fun one to scrub off her baby soft skin.  Today has been all about hangin' out with my favorite people at home and cleaning up. I'm hopin' to get a good run in tonight before bed. How is your weekend going?
meg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...