Floral #1 is here from the Project 3. I hope you enjoy it. It was a challenging but fun experience making it. Here is the low down. A huge roll of this material was thrifted for only $4 buckaroos. Seriously, the roll had like 5 yards by 2 yards:) Score!!!!! I pleated out the chest, tummy, back, and shoulders, I really wanted the shirt to have a nice form fitting look (not tight, just form fitting). I decided to use a tie collar instead of the traditional collar (just switching it up a bit). I thought the thick hems would contrast nicely with the delicate sleeves and floral patter. Lastly, I made the button holes really close together to ward off any side view peep shows, ha ha... if you know what I mean. No really, how many button shirts do you own that like to pop open right at the chest-not cool. And I don't know about you, but sometimes I really don't want to wear a layer under my shirt (being a mommy= being hot all the time).
Enjoy the photos
This is how I am going to wear it tomorrow:):):)
p.s. Don't forget to comeback and check out #2 and #3 from Project 3. They will be coming your way soon:)