Monday, March 21, 2011

Backwards Monday

Well I must say today has been a rather unusual Monday... mostly because I feel like everything occurred out of order.  Things that happen at noon happened at 10, lunch was at 4, afternoon walk was at 5, and so on an so forth.  But it was a good day.  I made a little journey with Bells to the thrift store and found some fabulous treasures.  One of which was a big roll of fabulous thick material with a fabulous pattern on it, if I do say so myself, that was only 3 bucks. Yeah... you heard right, 3 bucks.  If I was to buy this material at the fabric store it would cost 10 to 12 dollars a yard.  Oh yeah, I majorly scored. 

Anyways, Bella is on the move... well almost. She rolls and rolls, and scoots and scoots, and ALMOST crawls (she is trying so hard and gets really frustrated that she can't move around as much as she would like).  I am not going to lie, although I am very happy to see her progressing, I am a little nervous for the tornado that awaits my orderly home.  Baby proofing, here I come.

Oh, I am finishing up a new shirt/dress tonight (the kind you wear with leggings or jeggings).  It was a little tricky but I love how it turned out.  And the material is very feminine and has a great color pallet. I can't wait to show you. I hope you like it, and would appreciate any feedback you have:)

Oh... and before I forget, I thought I would share a little bit of the conversation that I have had over and over with Bells:

Me: Bella, can you say Mama... Mama... Mama
Bella: (smile and giggle) Dada... dada... dada....

Ug,
Ta ta till later,

Meg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...