Sunday, October 4, 2009

Date Night


So this week for our date night with Matt we mixed things up a bit. Dad waned to take us up the canyon on his new toy and by the time we got back it was getting pretty late so we decided to finish our date night at the house. We ordered pizza, watched the office (so hilarious), and then finished the night off with Practical Magic. Okay if any of you know the Meakers you know how close we all are and how much we love each other (i love that my best friends are my sisters). There isn't a day that goes by that doesn't include me missing my sisters terribly. Well growing up Practical Magic was a movie that we all loved and watched regularly, so you can only imagine how much I missed them that night. I love you girls.


Thats all for now:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...