Sunday, March 8, 2009

If you see the wonder of a fairy tale, you can take the future even if you dare.




Yesterday Ashton and I went to Brigham to spend the day with some of his family. He had to help his dad remove the rain gutters and I had to play with some nieces and nephews. Being teased by Tristan and Jayden, and spending some time with my man at the gun show...no really...we did go to the gun show. And just in case you were wondering I bought a ring there. Any who...after going to the gun show I was pooped, no doubt from my busy week at work. So I filled my belly with some of mama Charlotte's yummy homemade enchiladas and laid down on the couch for a small nap. The next thing I knew it was two hours later and just about everyone had left. WOW... how does that happen? Feeling the need to move, I grabbed my tennis shoes and mp3 player and headed out the door for a nice run/walk/run/jog/walk/run. I have always loved movement and feel so blessed to be able do it everyday. It's my time to think, reflect, be grateful, get my mind straight, and see how magnificent god truly is. It was yesterday towards the end of my run and listening to, I Have A Dream from the new movie Mama Mia, that I was reminded of my deepest dreams and wishes. Things that I have hoped for, worked for, and dreamed of since I was a little girl. It was then that I realized that those things are still within my grasp...despite my inability to see how. The line played through my head, '...if you see the wonder in a fairy tale you can take the future even if you dare..." I know that God will help me find a way to achieve and accomplish all that I set out to do, I know that he wants me to live up to my potential, and I know that he will help me find a way, he will provide a path for me to see, and road for me to take. “If your heart is in your dreams, no request is too extreme" from Pinocchio.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...