Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What I'm Thankful for in November

Emily, Thanks for this challenge. I think I needed it.

This month I am taking Emily's challenge and going to write 5 things I am thankful for everyday. I might have to double post if I miss a day, or can't make it to my computer, so check in if your interested.


I am thankful for:

1. How hard my husband works. (seriously he has so much devotion and dedication, he never gives up...even when others would or have he keeps on workin')

2. How forgiving my husband is. (I think any Meaker girl knows that we have a tendency to do things without always thinking them through first which can often times lead us to sticking our foot in our mouth).

3. God...He has been there for me through the good and the bad and still stands strong, I am honored to call myself his daughter.

4. Writing...what wonderful answers it can bring to us all, and what a wonderful outlet it can be.

5. The freezer...well, ice actually. I burned my hand, pretty bad tonight making dinner, and it is saving me:)

1 comment:

Giles Fam said...

Cute post!

Hey, I keep meaning to ask you: what is the book I should be reading for our next book club meeting??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...