Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My favorite time of year.

For my entire life I have always loved fall. It comes at just the right time bringing with it a beautiful color scheme. Chocolate browns, sun tan yellows, bright orange, deep crimson red, maroon, and the list goes on.
I love the way the fallen leaves swim on the road with every passing car,
The colorful autumn skies,
The warmth of chimney's coming out of hibernation,
The little bit of chill in the air that makes you pull out all of last years scarves and search the web for new ones,
I love the smell of pumpkin spice and cinnamon candles,
Pumpkin Pie and whipped cream,
Making Halloween costumes,
Overall, I love fall because it means wonderful things are coming, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...