Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Mom, Cori, Lauren and I all went to the 12:00 AM opening of Breaking Dawn at Borders after our book club meeting, while the boys all stayed home and watched Batman Begins. It was so much fun, and pretty sure we were their liven up our obsession with a bunch of twelve year olds. We could care less... we were so excited.We even got ourselves some of the cheesy roses that they had there.
Could I say "obsessed," yes, yes I can!!!
In a moment of totally throat swelling, and 5 year old just about to go into Disney Land excited-ness!!!
Me, Cori, Lauren, Cali, and Mom. I was so glad we could all make it together, it was such a blast. PS Props to Cali she was so good the entire time and I love her pose in this picture, a true girl:)

By the way, I am almost done with the book and all I have to say is WOW, it is sooooooooo good, amazing, fabulous, and fantastic.
(disclaimer: their were no exaggerations in this description)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh, just wait till you get to the end, SO Good! I loved it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...