1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Both
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Indiana Jones
4. Your favorite TV show? The office
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Whole grain cereal, or egg whites with wheat toast, or almonds with milk, or peanut butter with a banana, but this morning I had a shake:)
6. What is your middle name? Michelle
7. What food do you dislike? Pickles and licorice
8.What is your favorite CD at the moment? Leona Lewis, Spirit & One Republic, Apologize
9. What kind of car do you drive? Hyundai, Accent
10. Favorite sandwich? I'm not much of a sandwich person, but I can always do a PB&J on wheat bread with 100% pure and natural peanut butter and jam
11. Who you despise? People that have no compassion
12. Favorite item of clothing? My black workout pants. Whenever I have them on I am doing something good for my body (ie, running, dancing, pilates, etc)
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Tuscany, Paris, England, (Most of Europe), Scotland, Netherlands, Australia, Machu Picchu in Peru, The Great Wall of China, Argentina, the Caribbean Islands...etc. Pretty much I want to see the world:)
14. Are you an organized person? YES!!!!!!!!! I live by my calendar
15. Where would you retire to? I don't know...Maybe when I come to that point I will have a better idea, as for now I'm not ready to end up anywhere. But, I have to say I would really like to be by my family.
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Leave for Island Park for a weekend fishing trip with Ashton and our friends.
18. Furthest place you are sending this? I am posting it on my blog, so anywhere really.
19. Person you expect to post first? Tough one?
20. When is your birthday? August 26th
21. Morning person or a night person? Both Actually...it really takes away from my sleep:(
23. Pets? Ashton and I love our fish:) But someday we would like a big dog for the family.
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Ashton and I just got back from Mexico...and sometime this next year we might be going to New York or Florida or someplace fun:)
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A singer...still workin' at it:)
27. What is your favorite flower? My absolute hands down fav are Tulips, and not just because the are gorgeous. In order for Tulips to bloom they have to be planted in the fall and go through a freeze. I always compared that to life and our trials:) I know I am corny.
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? When Ashton Graduates, next May:) Yippee!!!
29. What are you listening to right now? Nada
30. What was the last thing you ate? Egg whites on a half a piece of wheat bread
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple and Fuschia
33. How is the weather right now? Hot and dry
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Cori
35. What is you favorite soft drink? I actually don't drink soda and haven't since my Sophomore year in high school...but when I did...Cream Soda-LOVED IT!!!!!
36. Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden
37. Hair color? Brown
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie
39. Summer or Winter? At the end of Summer, Winter, and the end of Winter, Summer!!!
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
43. Do you want your friends to do this too? Yes, Yes, Yes!!!
44. When was the last time you cried? A couple of weeks ago when someone was telling me something really sad.
45. What is under your bed? Ashton's instruments:)
46. What did you do last night? Cleaned mom and dad's house (Ashton helped), played with Cori and her cute babies, and went to a going away party for our friends who are moving to Arizona. Sad
48. Salty or sweet? You can't have one without the other really. For instance, at the movies you have to get Popcorn (salty) with Peanut M'M's/ Reeses Pieces (sweet)
49. How many keys on your key ring? 6 (too many)
50. How many years at your current job? Almost six months
52. Do you make friends easily? I try to and think I do:)
53. How many people will you send this to? Probably a lot...I think I will post it on my blog:)
54. How many will respond or post on their blog? Not Sure
55. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Of course, that is what makes it so fun!!!