Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dance Baby Dance



So a couple of weekends ago Cori told me about this really cool dance workout video that she bought to keep her abs slim and her skill peak. I finally caved in and ordered Dance To Enhance and The Five Day Latin System-I have been missing dancing so terribly and feared that I would loose all of my skill if I didn't do something. I patiently awaited their arrival, and was sure to check the tracker everyday to see the snale speed travel of my two dvd's. Yesterday, I checked the arrival date which was supposed to be today, thursday, but a couple of hours later, when I was at the gym, I got a call from Ashton that a package had come for me. OK, not only is it wonderful to get things in the mail(excluding junk mail), but it is even better when it arrives a day early and surprises you!!! Any ways, I got up extra early this morning so I could give at least one of them a try before work and I absolutely loved it. I didn't realize how rusty I had gotten, but I am just glad that I am actually doing something about it now:) Thanks Cori!!!

2 comments:

Jackie Norris said...

Wow, you are impressive with all your working out! I should maybe look into something like this, since I have trouble motivating myself to do anything else...

Emily said...

I've been looking into something like this, for the same reasons. I miss dancing. Let me know what you think of the other dvd too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...