Thursday, May 8, 2008

I am a college graduate:)

Well, I finally am done with college!!! Last Saturday, May 3rd was the big day!!! And not only that, I got to graduate at the same time and from the same college as my sister Tashi, pretty cool!!! I was so glad that my family could be there to share it with me. It made it so special for me. Thanks you guys. I love you all so much!From the left; Tarah, Heather, Tashi, Meghan (me), Cori, and Mom
Ashton congratulating me with kisses! Ooh la'la

Me and Tashi
Me and Tashi on the bull (I guess it is a USU tradition).

I don't think you will ever see a bigger or goofier smile from me. Oh well, to be honest, I had no idea what I was doing...I even forgot to stop and formally pose. Oh well:)

4 comments:

Jackie Norris said...

Congrats Meghan! I am so excited for you...and a little jealous ;0)

Anonymous said...

hooray!!

Marc and Stacy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! what an accomplishment! And how fun to graduate with your sister! :) Definitely jealous...I hope to graduate from college one day!!!

Giles Fam said...

congrats! super cute pics. families with a ton of girls are so much fun! :) I love the shot of you and Tashi--and I love the shoes. Do you guys have the same ones? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...