Friday, March 7, 2008

Memories

Sorry I have to brag... My husband is so handsome. I just get butterflies when I look at this picture of him. This is before we were married, we went to a Brazilian restaurant for his twenty fourth birthday. This year he is turning 26, he just gets hotter and hotter. Love you Ashypoo.




My sisters and brother all together outside of the Salt Lake City temple. I was in la la land all that day. I wish that I had paid more attention to what was going on around me, but luckily I have my very detail oriented sisters to help me remember my wedding. Wow, that sounds bad. Can anyone relate?

1 comment:

Emily said...

Haha... I totally know what you're talking about. It's a good thing we have pictures of that day to help me remember. It's kind of a blur looking back. I don't remember what was said during the ceremony. I just remember looking around at a bunch of faces and Tyler losing my ring. I'm sure that's pretty normal, though, to be in la la land like you said.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...